Senior Software Developer
This position is for "Senior Software Developer" who will be required to create new features and
end-to-end deployment of the products.
About the company
This role is a part of Pickl.AI, the education brand of TransOrg Analytics. TransOrg Analytics is
over a decade old Data Science and ML company.
- Serve as primary product expert and evangelist.
- Lead product design, development and release process for assigned products and maintain the
product development road map.
- Coordinate the collection, description, analysis and prioritization of requests for new
product functionality from customers and prospects.
- Create detailed use cases, business requirements, and marketing requirements.
- Support marketing and sales through leading the development and maintenance of various
technical marketing collateral including application notes, FAQs, product notes, user
guides, field training presentations, online marketing content and demos.
- Develop hands-on, in-depth knowledge of competitive products and maintain technical analysis
of competitive strengths and weaknesses.
- Coordinate beta testing of new products and features. Document and report problems and
recommend solutions/improvements to program managers. Participate in product performance
- Perform product demonstrations at trade shows, online seminars, and other events.
- Document answers to customer technical questions that cannot be answered by sales staff or
product support specialists using existing documentation.
- 2-7 years of product leading experience.
- Hands-on experience in Python programming and Django framework.
- Strong problem solving skills along with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effortlessly with a diverse mix of people belonging to different
- Ability to work with multiple teams to drive the success of the product in beta releases.
The multiple teams could be teams within the organization or customer teams.
- Has sufficient technical knowledge to determine the complexity of the solution even before
it is built.
- Extremely detail oriented in documentation and articulation.
- Excellent customer and business orientation, when delivering the above responsibilities.
- You will be expected to adapt to a dynamic work environment. Stay updated with the latest in
- Own the product release end to end.
- Ability to think Out of Box to create innovative solutions.
- Strong technical acumen and cross-functional familiarity with Product Management and UX.
- Experience in a young startup and building products from scratch.
To apply for any open positions please share your updated CV
along with job id at: