Pickl is looking for young, energetic professionals, who are passionate about changing the way
millions of children learn. The selected candidates will be designated as Mentors.
People at Pickl have a zeal for changing the field of education technology. They take
independent, well-informed decisions based on their insight into ground reality.
So, if you love interacting with people, are extremely student-centric, and are committed to
spreading personalized learning, then we are looking for you.
About the company
This role is a part of Pickl.AI, the education brand of TransOrg Analytics. TransOrg Analytics is
over a decade old Data Science and ML company.
- Generating business leads, nurturing them, and building relationships by following up on
sales opportunities & closing the sales.
- Researching the market and identifying potential dealers/network/channel partners to
establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in the channel partner
- Arranging meetings with clients and carrying out product demonstrations.
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs and
preparing responses for common objections.
- Customer relationship management during and after the course of services by giving timely
calls and problem resolution by taking the queries of students to the product team and
- A bachelor’s degree from preferably Tier 1 College.
- Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to learn and adapt to situations.
- Knowledge of CRM systems.
- Knowledge of mediation and conflict resolution techniques is preferable.
- Since the work is WFH in the initial months, the candidates must have a Laptop with them.
To apply for any open positions please share your updated CV
along with job id at: